Democrat 2020 presidential hopeful Senator Kirsten Gillibrand lends Iowa drag queen her dress

Mail Online | 4/20/2019 | Leah Simpson For Dailymail.com;Associated Press
mel4 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/20/20/12518244-0-image-a-72_1555786860578.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/17/7383001317095422158/1024x576_MP4_7383001317095422158.mp4

New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand tweeted a pictured on Friday of the moment she realized her new drag queen friend could make her glamorous outfit look far better than she ever could.

The presidential hopeful posted photos from her night out to a gay bar in Iowa and revealed she ended up handing over her long black gown so a performer could give it a whirl.

Woman - Nominee - Elections - Curves - Dress

However the woman hoping to be the Democratic nominee for the 2020 elections admitted that while her curves poured perfectly into the busty dress, the employee worked it in a way she never imagined.

'Vana and the amazing queens at the Blazing Saddle in Des Moines invited me for a visit tonight before their show,' Gillibrand tweeted. 'I felt underdressed, so I brought a dress I picked up yesterday—turns out it fit me, but it fit Vana even better! Thank you for having me, ladies!'

Images - T-shirt - East - Village - Venue

Images show the 52-year-old mother-of-two wearing a branded T-shirt from the East Village nightlife venue with blue jeans and brown belt.

Meanwhile a made-up Vana poses with her hip popped as she shows off her body in the sultry number.

Shot - Blonde - Item

A second shot shows what the blonde politician looks like in the bejeweled floor-length item.

Emulating Vana's pose, they appear side-by-side with their hands positioned to accentuate their waists.

Gillibrand - Drag - Queen - Tips - Pair

It seems Gillibrand and the drag queen were taking more than just styling tips from each other, the pair feature in a third picture where they again seem to mirror each other.

Glancing at their reflections, Vana in her original floral frock slicks on pink lip gloss while Gillibrand opts for red lipstick.

Gillibrand - Fundraiser - LGBT - Activist - Performer

Gillibrand is gearing up for a fundraiser with LGBT activist and performer Marti Gold Cummings on May 2.

She said on Sunday that her campaign has raised more than $3million in the first quarter.

Two-thirds - Contributors

Nearly two-thirds of contributors to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Keep the change!