Even More Creatures Unveiled for Wizarding World’s Hagrid’s Motorbike Ride Including Blast-Ended Screwts, Centaurs, and More

/Film | 4/19/2019 | Hoai-Tran Bui
Click For Photo: https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/Hagrids-Magical-Creatures-Motorbike-Adventure-at-Islands-of-Adventure-1170x731-e1555691508307.jpg

The Universal Orlando blog debuted new looks at the Blast-Ended Skrewt, a centaur, a Cornish Pixie, and the Devil’s Snare, the latter of which isn’t exactly a creature but may as well be from its dangerous suffocating properties.

Harry Potter book readers may be familiar with the Blast-Ended Skrewt, which was frequently mentioned as being a minor nuisance to Hagrid but an outright danger to students when he brought them into his Care of Magical Creatures classes. But we never knew what they looked like outside of our imagination until now. I’ve got to say, it’s not at all what I was expecting (for some reason I was imagining something that looked like a Paras Pokemon because of the fond way that Hagrid described them), but this Blast-Ended Skrewt as it appears on Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure ride, looks outright grotesque. Bottom heavy, measuring 8 feet long and wielding a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The American Government, working tireless for everyone, except Americans.