Three brothers accused of sexually abusing children for more than ten years

Mail Online | 4/19/2019 | Rod Ardehali For Dailymail.com
Claw987Claw987 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/19/18/12485502-0-image-a-18_1555695613939.jpg

A father allegedly allowed his three depraved sons to molest children for more than ten years to deal with their 'raging hormones', Wisconsin police say.

It is alleged that Father Brian Keene, 62, let James, 29, Elijah, 27, and Josiah, 20, abuse children in South Milwaukee, Wisconsin, for more than a decade, and did nothing to prevent it.

Brothers - Abuse - Minors - Prison - Sentences

The three brothers were charged with sexual abuse of minors and could face lengthy prison sentences.

The alleged abuse came to light after one woman, aged 19, told police of years of assaults she claimed she and other children had endured.

Boys - Father - Detectives - Something - Boys

The boys' father, it is claimed, told detectives he 'thought something was likely going on when the boys were teenagers, because of their "raging hormones"'.

Police say the victims include girls as young as 12, and one 14-year-old boy.

Woman - Elijah

The 19-year-old woman said that Elijah sexually assaulted her from when she was aged 12 to 15.

A 22-year-old woman said Elijah sexually assaulted her several times when she...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I'm not always cranky, sometimes I'm actually running!