Bernie Sanders could beat Trump in 2020: Karl Rove

Fox News | 4/19/2019 | Elizabeth Llorente
finter (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2019/03/AP19074116131088.jpg

Republican strategist Karl Rove said on “Fox & Friends” Friday that Sen. Bernie Sanders' town hall on Fox earlier this week convinced him that the presidential candidate could win the Oval Office in 2020.

He credited Sanders, who is 77 and from Vermont, for bucking the decision of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) chair, Tom Perez, to exclude Fox News from hosting a Democrat primary debate.

First - Fact - Perez - Decision - Rove

“First of all, the simple fact that he went on” despite Perez’s decision, was impressive, Rove said.

Despite Perez’s “attempt to keep [the Democratic candidates] off Fox, Bernie comes on to Fox, and gets the largest viewership of any campaign event thus far.”

Move - Part - Rove

“That was a smart move on his part,” Rove said.

Rove, who was the architect of George W. Bush’s presidential campaigns in 2000 and 2004, said that it is apparent that Sanders has run for president before and has learned from earlier missteps.

Lot - Fluid - Rove - Sanders - Messages

“He is a lot more fluid,” Rove said, noting that Sanders deftly pivoted to the messages he wanted to push when Fox News anchors Martha MacCallum and Bret Baier asked him tough questions about his taxes and to respond to presidential contender and South Bend (Indiana) Mayor Pete Buttigieg’s call for a “new generation of leadership.”

“He says ‘I paid all the taxes I owe,’ and he quickly pivots and says ‘I released 10 years of tax returns, President Trump ought to do the same.’ Martha says...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Fox News
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!