Trump Derangement Syndrome: Journalist Tweets 451 Times to Desperately Explain Away Mueller Report

Big League Politics | 4/19/2019 | Tom Pappert
finter (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Journalist-Tweets-451-Times-Mueller-Report.jpg

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

**** - Shapiro - Minutes

**** you nasally soy boy Shapiro. Your 15 minutes is done!

Mueller is as corrupt as they come, and hopefully will be indicted for his crimes this year.

Dem - Scruples - Wow

A dem with scruples. Wow.

Are the Democrat witches finally coming down? A consummation devoutly to be wished!

Justice - Crime - Neopolitan - Fox - Buisness

How can you obstruct justice if you have not committed crime? I just seen Neopolitan on Fox Buisness. What is wrong with this man? You cannot obstruct(a criminal proceeding/investigation) if you have not committed a crime.

Ronald Reagan did not know his own name at the end of his presidency and the media covered this up.

Shep - Bent - Time - CNN - Conundrum

Well,, we obviously know where Shep has stood, bent over, for a long time. Why he isn’t at CNN is a conundrum except for the fact that the Murdoch progeny is as left leaning as he is. And then there’s Cavuto. He a different case. This is the guy in high school that always kissed the **** of anyone in authority.....and so it continues.

I thought the goal was to get to the truth?!?! Mueller could have very well could have had the obstruction charge dropped for her testimony. Or maybe Mueller could have traveled over there for the interview? But since we know the truth was never the outcome, of course he wasnt going to do any of that. This whole report looks like a defense scheme. Mueller had angry demonrats combing through EVERYTHING. I wonder if evidence was destroyed? Or witnesses dissapeared? This whole investigation was rotten from the core. Having a Clinton Foundation attorney on their really?!?! I wanted to believe Mueller turned gray hat but this is so hard to believe anymore. I hope he...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Big League Politics
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!