Seattle Seahawks' Russell Wilson gives 'all glory' to God after becoming NFL’s highest-paid player

www.christianpost.com | 4/19/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://cdn.christianpost.com/files/original/thumbnail/23/08/230816.jpg

View this post on Instagram

SEATTLE. Let’s get it. @Seahawks #GoHawks

A post shared by Russell Wilson (@dangerusswilson) on

Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson gave all the glory to God after it was revealed he was the NFL's highest-paid player.

Wilson, who's been the Seahawks' quarterback since 2012, posted a video on social media early Tuesday, saying, “Seattle, we got a deal,” shortly after agreeing to a $140 million, four-year extension with the team.

Hallelujah - Hashtag - AllForYourGlory

He then tweeted out, "My Hallelujah belongs to YOU," along with the hashtag "#AllForYourGlory."

Wilson’s wife, singer Ciara, praised her husband’s achievements on Instagram: “I watch you put everything on the line every Sunday in pure amazement,” she wrote. “Your dedication, consistency, and commitment to the game never wavers. You’re always the first person in, and the last person out. You’re 1 of 1. The hardest working man I know! So proud of you baby! Giving God All the praise.”

Super - Bowl - Champion - Deal - Season

The Super Bowl champion’s new deal runs through the 2023 season and includes a $65 million signing bonus, a no-trade clause and $107 million in guaranteed money, according to the New York Times, making him the highest-paid player in football.

The 30-year-old star, who came to Christ as a teen, has been outspoken about his faith from the very beginning of his football career and regularly says he plays for a higher purpose.

Jesus - End - Day - Someone - Somebody

"Jesus is love! At the end of the day, we are all looking for someone to comfort us, somebody to be there for us at all times,” he said in a 2014 interview. “When we are at the worst times of our lives, when we are battling with something, or struggles, whatever it may be, when we are at our highest point as well, when things are going really well, we want somebody to comfort us and be there for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!