Get a 4-pack of Wi-Fi smart outlets for $18

CNET | 4/19/2019 | Rick Broida
max1max1 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cnet4.cbsistatic.com/img/fzH9cRvXGVu4zW1KtPNoabNHxmk=/756x567/2019/04/19/29fab3e2-d58a-49ef-9b40-de88799a5ba2/amysen-4-pack-wi-fi-smart-plugs.jpg

Smarten up four lamps and/or appliances for less than $5 apiece.

The last few times I've written about smart-plug deals, they've sold out very rapidly. Here's hoping this one is different.

Something - Four-pack - Amysen - Inventory - Item

Also, if you click through and see something other than that four-pack, it means Amysen's inventory (of that particular item) is gone.

These round plugs are among the most compact I've seen; plugging one into a standard 2-socket outlet won't block the other socket.

Outlets - Home - Wi-Fi - Network - Android

If you've never used outlets like these before, they connect to your home Wi-Fi network, giving you control via an Android or iOS app. You can set schedules and timers -- great if you want to switch lamps on or off at designated times or if you've got a crock pot you want to kick on midway through the day.

Also of note: These are compatible with Amazon Echo and Google Home devices, meaning you can say things like, "Alexa, turn on the lamp in the living room." The accompanying instruction manual is illustrated and admirably easy to follow.

Revolution - Chance - Smarts - Lamps - Appliances

So if you've been wanting to join the smart-home revolution, here's your chance to add smarts to lamps, appliances and whatnot for cheap. Really, really cheap.

Your thoughts?

Alas - Phone - House

Alas, if I want it on my phone or in my house, it'll run me another $8 per...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Goverment, no matter how big, is always a big problem.
Tagged: