Donald Trump Challenges ‘Total Bullshit’ Statements in ‘Crazy’ Robert Mueller Report

Breitbart | 4/19/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/04/Trump-stern-pointing-ap.jpg

President Donald Trump challenged statements on Friday that White House employees made, as detailed in the Robert Mueller report.

“Because I never agreed to testify, it was not necessary for me to respond to statements made in the ‘Report’ about me, some of which are total bullshit & only given to make the other person look good (or me to look bad),” Trump wrote on Twitter.

Trump - Statements - People - Parts - Report

Trump did not detail which statements by which people he was challenging, but it was clear he was upset by parts of the report that included meeting notes. He challenged them as “fabricated & totally untrue.”

The report reveals that Trump was correctly suspicious of notetaking by his White House counsel, Don McGahn, and others.

Report - Shares - Conversation - McGahn - Habit

The report shares a conversation between McGahn and his habit of taking notes:

The President then asked, “What-about these notes? Why do you take notes? Lawyers don’t take notes. I never had a lawyer who took notes.” McGahn responded that he keeps notes because...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!