Wokesters Go After Democrat Cartoonist For Objecting To Abortion

The Federalist | 4/19/2019 | Libby Emmons
itsdonaldk (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://thefederalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Screen-Shot-2019-04-18-at-11.26.56-AM.png

Cartoonist Nathan Pyle is pro-life, so if you’re not, don’t laugh at any of his cartoons, and seriously, do not share them. That’s the new rule according to social media mobs, and if you don’t like it, you probably shouldn’t tell anybody.

Pyle is the creator of the cartoon Strange Planet, and his Instagram has nearly 2 million followers. The cartoons feature cute little aliens finding futility in the basics of human life, but it took this Nylon article bashing his personal ethos about the sanctity of life for me to hear about the guy and follow his account, giving him approximately 2 million viewers and one.

Pyle - Instagram - Casey - Miller - Nylon

“When looking at Pyle’s personal Instagram, though,” writes Casey Miller for Nylon, “it’s clear that we shouldn’t have been surprised that he has such conservative views. The first line in his bio is ‘I follow Jesus,’ which should clue you in about his religious leanings.” That Jesus is always steering people wrong, I guess. Sanctity of life, promotion of love and kindness, a vow of poverty, dedication to the downtrodden, tending to the needy—I mean, where will it end?

The other night a friend and I were heading downtown from midtown, a glorious walk in the wonderland of New York City, and she was telling me about a book she liked. She hesitated, unsure if she should continue. The book, it turns out, was written by a conservative. He wasn’t just a conservative, but a conservative who had given money to a PAC that used that money to advocate for conservative viewpoints. “I don’t care about that,” I said, because I don’t care about an author’s perspective, I only care if the work is good.

Kind - Boycott - Company - Practices - Country

This kind of boycott, not of a company with bad practices or a poorly behaving country, but of an individual whose work...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Federalist
Wake Up To Breaking News!