Trump Responds to Mueller Report: ‘This Hoax Should Never Happen to Another President Again’

Conservative Tribune | 4/17/2019 | ben marquis
spiderMonkey (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2019/04/Pres-Trump-10.jpg

After roughly two years of probing and speculation, a final redacted report from Robert Mueller’s special counsel investigation into alleged collusion between Russia and the 2016 campaign of Donald Trump, as well as alleged obstruction of said probe into collusion by President Trump, has been released to the public.

The more than 400-pages report can be summarized quite simply: No collusion and no obstruction.

Message - President - Home - White - House

That was the message the president sought to drive home immediately while speaking in the White House at an event for Wounded Warriors on Thursday morning.

President Trump wasted no time in reiterating the principle conclusions with regard to collusion and obstruction and noted that no future president should be made to endure the same dramatic scrutiny stemming from fraudulent and unverifiable allegations put forward for partisan purposes.

Collusion - Obstruction - Trump - Way

“No collusion. No obstruction,” Trump said. “There never was, by the way, and there never will be.”

“And we do have to get to the bottom of these things, I will say,” he continued. “This should never happen.”

Front - Friends - Warriors - Warriors - Hands

“I say this in front of my friends — Wounded Warriors — and I just call them warriors, because we just shook hands and they look great. They look so good, so beautiful,” Trump said.

Do you agree no president should have to endure a politicized investigation again?

Yes No

Completing this poll entitles you to Conservative Tribune news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Front - Friends - President - Hoax - President

“But I say it in front of my friends: This should never happen to another president again. This hoax, it should never happen to another president again. Thank you,” he added.

Those remarks from the president came shortly after he rejoiced via Twitter over the end of the Mueller investigation that has hung like a cloud over...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!