Ellie Goulding reveals her enviable toned figure in strapless bikini

Mail Online | 4/18/2019 | Eve Buckland;Roxane Simons For Mailonline
mel4 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/19/02/12460628-0-image-a-50_1555636067960.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/12/584897738417195655/1024x576_MP4_584897738417195655.mp4

She just released the music video for her new single Sixteen.

And Ellie Goulding took some time out of her busy schedule as she relaxed in Los Angeles on Thursday.

Starry - Eyed - Hitmaker - Pulses - Bikini

The Starry Eyed hitmaker, 32, set pulses racing as she showcased her toned bikini body in a strapless bikini while stretching out on an alfresco sofa.

The sultry black and white snap showed the songstress exhibiting her taut abs in a dark bandeau bikini with gold fastenings as she placed her arms behind her head and stared into the distance.

Pair - Bottoms - Eye - Lithe - Legs

A pair of matching high-waisted bottoms drew the eye to her endless lithe legs.

The star wore her blonde locks tousled and showcased her radiant complexion by going make-up free,.

Photo - Release - Ellie - Music - Video

The photo comes after the release of Ellie's music video saw her reminiscing about her youth, as she reflected on her rebellious teenage years with her best friend.

Played by Molly Gudz and Emily Venus, the nostalgic clip saw a young representation of Ellie and her pal engage in underage drinking, smoking, and partying.

Teenagers - Boys - Heart - Tattoos - Chests

And as the teenagers partied, kissed boys, and got matching heart tattoos on their chests, in the current day Ellie sang and danced in her car alongside her friend, played by Watson Rose.

Of the song, the singer gushed: 'I’m so excited to share Sixteen with everyone. That age was such a pivotal year for me in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Keep the change!