MSNBC’s Matthews: ‘The Way to Get the Truth Is an Impeachment Exercise’

Breitbart | 4/18/2019 | Staff
max1max1 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/04/Matthews418-640x335.jpg

Thursday on MSNBC, “Hardball” host Chris Matthews weighed in on the revelations of the Mueller report and where this leaves congressional Democrats politically and legally.

Matthews theorized there was a distinction between special counsel Robert Mueller’s legal judgment and what an observer may conclude.

Obstruction - Justice - Part - Elements - Collusion

“They can take the obstruction of justice part, they can take elements of the collusion part – clearly, all this ball playing – I think the decision by the Mueller team to say you can’t prosecute a guy who takes some dirt from Wikileaks and Guccifer 2, and uses that as part of a propaganda campaign along the lines the Russians intended, which is to hurt Hillary and help Trump – I don’t see why that’s advancing a conspiracy,” he said. “But I guess that’s their legal judgment. There seems to be a difference between them reporting it for their political purposes and someone in the objective media simply saying, ‘Here’s what the Russians are pushing.’ It seems to be two completely different stories.”

Matthews said impeachment might be required to get to the ultimate determination of wrongdoing, even though there were political implications.

Let - Face - Jerry - Nadler - Nancy

“But what I think it comes down to – let’s face it, Jerry Nadler, who is listening to Nancy Pelosi, and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Goverment, no matter how big, is always a big problem.