Drag Race Recap: Whose Snatch Game Persona Made the Judges Seasick?

TVLine | 4/18/2019 | Andy Swift
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/drag-race-recap-1.jpg?w=620

Inspired by the release of RuPaul’s new book GuRu — available online or wherever fine literature is sold — this week’s mini challenge required the remaining eight queens to pitch their own books to Mama Ru, complete with a cover shoot. The winning book ended up being Silky Nutmeg Ganache’s Eat It: Chronicles of the Buffet, foreshadowing a very successful evening for Yvie Oddly’s apparent nemesis.

Drag Race Recap: Which Queen Didn't Throw Down at the Hoedown?

RuPaul - Drag - Race - Recap - Mashed

RuPaul's Drag Race Recap: Who Got Mashed at the Monster's Ball?

But let’s ditch the drama for now and focus on the comedy — or lack thereof, in some cases — with a breakdown of each queen’s performance in the Snatch Game… at Sea!

SILKY - NUTMEG - GANACHE - | - Full

SILKY NUTMEG GANACHE | Full disclosure: I had no idea who Ts Madison was before tonight, so I only have Silky’s description to go on, but I was thoroughly entertained by her Snatch Game performance. I was a little annoyed when it seemed like her whole schtick was going to involve picking on other players, but in the end, she turned it out. I wasn’t wowed by her runway look, which was basically a sparklier version of the same silhouette she’s been giving us all season, but it certainly didn’t suck.

YVIE ODDLY | I know Yvie sort of warned us ahead of time by saying that she “doesn’t do impersonations very well,” but I still wasn’t prepared for the utter nonsense that was her Whoopi Goldberg impression. It was all wrong, but the fact that Yvie didn’t even know Whoopi is on The View was perhaps the most egregious part. And while I didn’t hate Yvie’s androgynous 1960s Barbie look on the runway, it wasn’t enough to keep her off the chopping block.

BROOKE - LYNN - HYTES - | - Brooke

BROOKE LYNN HYTES | I’m not just surprised by Brooke Lynn’s...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Merry Christmas! It's not just for December any longer!