‘YOU’RE VERY RUDE, SIR!’ — MARTHA MACCALLUM FIRES BACK AT FILIBUSTERING DEM CONGRESSMAN DURING HEATED EXCHANGE

The Daily Caller | 4/18/2019 | Staff
maye (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Martha-MacCallum-fires-back-at-filibustering-Dem-congressman-Fox-News-screengrab-e1555637272152.png

Fox News anchor Martha MacCallum criticized Democratic Rep. Sean Maloney as “very rude” after the New York congressman kept talking over her during their Thursday night conversation about the Mueller report.

WATCH:

MacCallum - Maloney - Things - Proportion - Years

After MacCallum asked Maloney if things had been “blown out of proportion” during the last two years, the Democratic lawmaker switched the focus to several incidents related in the report that some have interpreted as attempts at obstruction.

“Excuse me,” MacCallum interrupted. “I have let you explain yourself in great detail. I just want to say one thing and I will let you go on …”

Something - Fox - News - Anchor - Maloney

“Excuse me, I have something to say,” the Fox News anchor said after Maloney continued talking.

But a visibly annoyed MacCallum was finished playing nice:

Sir

You are very rude. You’re very rude, sir. That was rude. I’m trying to interject...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!