Kellyanne Conway: “Here’s a list of Democrats in Congress Accomplishments.” Holds Up Blank Paper.

Louder With Crowder | 4/18/2019 | Staff
TaylorShaye (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/KellyanneTroll-1200x630.jpg

Before you ask, no I haven’t read the full Mueller report. I did read Ben Shapiro’s tweet thread, which is a start. But to summarize: no collusion with Russia. But you already knew that two years ago. Trump’s tantrums about the investigation largely stemmed from his frustration he was being investigated for a crime he knew he didn’t commit. Which, in fairness, is a decent reason to be frustrated. Now the full report is out, and AG Barr has encouraged everyone to read it (find it here), Donald Trump is running a victory lap. By rubbing media’s noses in their own caca.

The Mueller Report says as much. Donald Trump’s campaign people may have acted stupidly, but not maliciously and not conspiratorily. What the Report basically shows is that the campaign made a series of blunders, not criminal ones. Here, let a lawyer explain:

Takeaway - Trump - Campaign - Deeply - Embarrassing

My one-line takeaway: Trump and his campaign engaged in deeply embarrassing and immoral but non-criminal behavior. In attempting to avoid that...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Louder With Crowder
Wake Up To Breaking News!