Shahs of Sunset star Mercedes Javid almost DIED during labor, was rushed to ICU after giving birth

Mail Online | 6/30/2018 | Kelby Vera;Tracy Wright For Dailymail.com
Mkgirlz (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/18/19/12447814-0-image-a-40_1555611927402.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/18/1037389731225189566/1024x576_MP4_1037389731225189566.mp4

Shahs Of Sunset star Mercedes 'MJ' Javid is in the intensive care unit after experiencing serious 'complications' while giving birth.

The 46-year-old reality star's husband Tommy Feight opened up about their harrowing situation in an unedited Instagram video on Thursday, calling the evening of his son Shams' birth 'the worst night of my life.'

Wife - Ton - Complications - MJ - Interventions

'My wife had a ton of complications,' he said before revealing that MJ would have died if not for the 'lifesaving' interventions by doctors.

Detailing their ordeal, he continued: 'She was in surgery for like five hours. They didn't tell me nothing. But they're amazing at Cedars. They saved a life.'

MJ - Experience

MJ is still recovering from the traumatic experience.

'She's still in ICU. She still hasn't held her baby yet. That should probably happen later today though,' Tommy said.

Couple - Pride - Joy

But luckily the couple's pride and joy is as healthy and happy as can be.

Tommy continued: 'He, on the other hand, is looking great. He couldn't be happier.'

Ability - Side - Feight - Bawdy - Joke

Demonstrating his ability to look on the bright side, Feight went on to make a bawdy joke about R. Kelly.

He continued, then poking fun at the light therapy his son has been placed on. The treatment is often used on infants with jaundice.

'They - Tanning - Bed - Glasses - Joke

'They have him in a tanning bed now with glasses on, no joke,' Tommy explained, before laughing: 'A day old and already in a tanning bed. He couldn't be more like his mother if he tried. She went spray tanning before we went to the hospital!'

Javid's pregnancy was almost as challenging as her labor.

December - Reality - Persona - Hospital - Birth

In December the reality persona was admitted to the hospital to avoid giving birth prematurely or even miscarrying.

She also spent much of her pregnancy on bed rest under her doctor's order.

Baby - Boy - World - C-section - Wednesday

She welcomed her baby boy into the world via C-section Wednesday, with her husband by her side.

He weighed six-pounds,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!