Anne Hathaway looks casually chic in polka dot jacket and scarlet heels

Mail Online | 4/18/2019 | Niomi Harris For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/18/19/12446970-0-image-a-59_1555611034591.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/09/8697518937279084464/1024x576_MP4_8697518937279084464.mp4

She's on a rigorous promotional trail for her new film Serenity.

But Anne Hathaway didn't look like she had a care in the world as she made a cheery exit from London's Corinthia Hotel on Thursday.

Actress - Figure - Adidas - Bomber - Jacket

The actress, 36, cut a stylish figure in a black Adidas bomber jacket as she made her way to film the Graham Norton show.

The star teamed her sporty jacket with a plain black top and high-waisted black trousers.

Pop - Colour - Pair - Stilettos - Handbag

She added a pop of colour with a pair of bright red pointed stilettos, while adding a chic black handbag and gold hooped earrings to her look.

Anne's poker-straight brunette tresses were left to hang loosely on her shoulders, while she accentuated her stunning features with smokey eyes and a coral lip.

Devil - Wears - Prada - Fans - Photographs

The Devil Wears Prada star happily waved to fans and smiled for photographs as she made her way to her car.

Anne stated earlier this year that she was going to avoid alcohol until her son, Jonathan Rosebanks Shulman, turns 18-year-old. The little boy - whom she shares with husband Adam Shulman - is only three years old.

Oscar-winning - Actress - Stance - Problem - Drinking

But the Oscar-winning actress has now insisted it is not a 'moralistic stance' and is not because she has a problem with drinking. But her choice has been made because cocktails give her bad hangovers.

The brunette star - who can next be seen with Rebel Wilson in The Hustle - added that sometimes her hangovers would last five days.

Boston - Common - Magazine - 'I - Drink

She explained to Boston Common Magazine: 'I didn't put [a drink] down because my drinking was a problem; I put it down because the way I drink leads me to have hangovers and those were the problem. My...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You've go to put up with Free Speech to have Free Speech!