Former Princess Tessy of Luxembourg says eldest brother won't talk to her because she married royalt

Mail Online | 4/18/2019 | Hayley Richardson For Mailonline
darkkazune (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/18/20/12449330-0-image-a-342_1555614659222.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/17/8233808971395910884/1024x576_MP4_8233808971395910884.mp4

Former Princess Tessy of Luxembourg has revealed her older brother still refuses to talk to her after she married into the royal family 13 years ago.

The activist, 33, who was granted a divorce from Prince Louis earlier this month, said her family 'suffered greatly' when she became a princess in 2006.

Sky - News - Report - Meghan - Effect

Speaking on Sky News special report The Meghan Effect, Tessy explained: 'My little cousin needed to change schools twice. My twin brother was incredibly bullied at work – he still is today.

'My sister, my parents suffered, my oldest brother doesn't talk to me anymore because of that, because it was too much for him to handle.

Gosh - Same

'That was when I married in, and when I got divorced, oh my gosh the same.'

During the report, Tessy spoke about standing up for the Duchess of Sussex on Twitter following an article that criticised Meghan's estranged father, Thomas Markle Sr., and sister Samantha Markle.

Tessy

Tessy tweeted: 'No one deserves that. One should never assume. Either you know or be [quiet].

'It's not nice to talk badly about someone else just because one can, as he or she takes advantage of the anonymity of the web. Stay Kind!!! It's the new cool! She does not deserve that.'

Tessy - Sky - News - Royal - Correspondent

Tessy told Sky News royal correspondent Rhiannon Mills: 'Why I did it, why I stood up for her and a lot of people as well is, my children read these things and I don't want my children to grow up in such an environment.

'This is not a society I want my kids to grow up in.'

Tessy - Charity - Work - Media - Messages

Tessy, who is now concentrating on her charity work and using social media to promote more positive messages, said she has learned you can 'never police everyone'.

'Some people will just like to talk bad about you,' she said.

Person - School

'A person who went to school with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!