Try TV-streaming service Philo free for a month

CNET | 4/18/2019 | Rick Broida
Sugar12 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cnet4.cbsistatic.com/img/31U0OYDvtwTeitQiGwTm_Aq-NmM=/756x567/2019/04/15/59660cd5-5a9a-4c36-b293-a5210c116e43/philo-promo.jpg

Philo serves up 45 live-streaming channels for $16 per month.

How long does it take to really get to know a TV-streaming service? After all, this could be the thing that replaces your pricey cable TV subscription. Is seven days -- the standard trial period for the likes of Sling TV, YouTube TV and others -- enough time?

Nope - Month - Service - Choice - Time

Nope. I think you need a solid month to decide if any given service is the right choice. Which brings us to this: For a limited time, Groupon is offering a free one-month Philo trial. Normally, you get just seven days. The trial is for new subscribers only.

I actually just started testing Philo last week, and it didn't take long before I decided it was the best cheap live-TV service for cord cutters. Indeed, the standard 45-channel plan costs just $16 per month and includes unlimited DVR.

Trials - Credit - Card - Account

As is common with trials like these, you'll need to use a credit card when setting up your account, and you'll start getting billed automatically...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Merry Christmas! It's not just for December any longer!
Tagged: