Pete Wicks praises ex Megan McKenna's 'dignified' composure over Mike Thalassitis' death

Mail Online | 4/18/2019 | Connie Rusk For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/18/16/12440082-0-image-a-50_1555600445238.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/06/6537255946736351325/1024x576_MP4_6537255946736351325.mp4

Pete Wicks has praised Megan McKenna's 'dignified' composure after her former boyfriend Mike Thalassitis tragically died last month.

In an exclusive chat with MailOnline, the TOWIE star applauded his ex girlfriend's 'strength of character' and sheer determination to return to work while speaking about his own battle with mental health.

Hotels - Com - Fakeation - Pets - Campaign

Fronting Hotels.Com European fakeation for pets campaign, the 36-year-old revealed how his French Bulldogs Peggy and Eric helped him through 'three rough years' and finally feels 'really happy' to have found 'peace of mind'.

Megan's ex Mike passed away aged 26, with Metropolitan Police confirming he was found hanged near his Edmonton home.

Megan - Pete - 'She - Nashville - Thing

Speaking about how Megan, 26, is coping, Pete said: 'She has been out to Nashville which I think is a great thing for her. She's buried herself back into work. She's such a hard-working character anyway and obviously she's doing something she loves.

'I'm glad she's had a bit of space to deal with everything that has happened. I'm really pleased me and her are friends again.

'She - Person - Work - Thing - Music

'She's a really strong person so burying herself in work is the best thing for her and I'm sure her new music is going to be great.

'I thinks she has been very, very dignified throughout the whole thing and it just goes to show the strength of character she has s got.'

Pete - Barrier - Men - Health - TOWIE

Pete added he is trying to break down the barrier to talk about men's mental health, applauding fellow TOWIE star Tommy Mallet for using his platform to talk about his battle with depression last year.

'I think there is a stigma attached to mental health where men don’t want to talk about themselves and I'm guilty of that myself,' Pete said.

'I - Feelings - Something - Men

'I don’t want to talk about my feelings and I think it’s something men need to talk about more. I think TOWIE...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!