Gaby Roslin confesses she has been teetotal for 15 months

Mail Online | 4/18/2019 | Joanna Crawley For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/18/15/12439080-0-image-a-181_1555599175270.jpg

They've both been on a health kick in recent months, and so old pals Gaby Roslin and Chris Evans had plenty to chat about when they reunited on Thursday.

Gaby was a guest on Chris Evans' Virgin Radio Breakfast Show, where she talked about her health overhaul which has included ditching the booze.

Star - Months - Chat - Chris - Years

The 54-year-old star revealed she has been teetotal for 15 months during the candid chat with Chris, 53, which comes 25 years since their final Big Breakfast show together.

Explaining how she's changed since their wild days in the nineties, Gaby admitted: 'I don't drink now, 15 months.'

Chris - 'You - Years - Her - Pass

Chris chipped in: 'You never drank at all when we worked together, then a few years later you couldn't stop her. She'd pass everything except a pub.'

Explaining her changing relationship with alcohol, Gaby said: 'We used to have to get up so early that I'd drink at weekends but not in the week. But now I don't drink at all. I like it.'

Gaby - Love - Walking - Miles - Day

Gaby also gushed about her love of walking, revealing she strolls for about nine miles a day and keeps track of her 20,000 plus daily...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
To despair is to turn your back on God, you can never despair.
Tagged: