Barr’s Release of the Mueller Report Closes Act I of Trump’s Three-Act Play

DB DAILY UPDATE | 4/18/2019 | Staff
ditranian (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i1.wp.com/dbdailyupdate.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/trump-macbeth.jpg?fit=1200,630&ssl=1

Today, the curtain closes on Act I. – Attorney General William Barr will release what the Washington Post describes as a “lightly redacted” version of the Mueller Report this morning, and Democrats are already going berserk. Because of course they are. They’re Democrats – that’s what they do.

Prominent congressional Dems like Jabba the Nadler, Mad Maxine Waters, Da Nang Dick Blumenthal and Bug-Eyed Adam Schiff all rushed to the nearest TV camera last night to squeal about the fact that Mr. Barr will hold a press conference prior to releasing the report, something every other AG in American history would also have done. The Democrat talking points – naturally echoed by prominent fake journalists like the New York Times’ Maggie Haberman on Twitter – contend that “the Mueller Report should speak for itself” and that the AG is attempting to usurp congress’s solemn duty to interpret the report for the American people.

Meh

Meh.

Here is the real reason why the Democrats and their fake media co-conspirators are going nuts about Barr’s press conference: Because oily Rod Rosenstein will be standing there right next to him in full endorsement of the process Barr has taken with the report. Also because Barr will no doubt inform the American people on live television that both Rosenstein and Mueller his own self participated in making the proper redactions in the report before it became public.

Democrats - Media - Part - Years - Day

The Democrats and media who have spent the better part of three years outright lying every day about their Russia Collusion fantasy can’t stand to have this open, transparent conveyance of real information about Mueller’s report. After all, Rosenstein was their guy, the fixer, the man who appointed Mueller in the first place for no justifiable reason, the enabler who wrote not one, but two scoping memos authorizing Mueller to take his...
(Excerpt) Read more at: DB DAILY UPDATE
Wake Up To Breaking News!