A La Carte (April 18)

Tim Challies | 4/18/2019 | Staff
tictac399 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.challies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/ALaCarte-NewspaperScript_2b-THURS-940x492.jpg

It has been a bit of a slow week for Kindle deals, but there are at least a few to look at today.

Logos users will want to check out this NICOT/NICNT sale. It’s a great series to have!

Evangelical - Thoughts - Burning - Notre - Dame

I appreciate this French Evangelical’s thoughts on the burning of Notre Dame. “As a French Evangelical Protestant, I hardly attach any spiritual meaning to a cathedral—even my beloved Notre Dame.” Also see:

What Should I Think About During the Lord’s Supper?

Erik - Raymond - Communion - Everyone - Everyone

Erik Raymond: “I remember as a new Christian looking around during Communion and wondering what everyone was doing. Everyone looked like they were doing something. I didn’t know. Because of this, I’m always happy to answer the question when asked, ‘What should I think about during the Lord’s Supper?'”

Before you purchase more eBooks for your digital library, you may want to first check out Monergism.com who now has published over 450 free eBooks for your Kindle, smart phone or tablet (in multiple formats) There is enough quality biblical literature and theology to last you for man”y years to come. The eBooks are high quality and each has an actively linked table of contents. The collection includes authors such as Louis Berkhof, J. Gresham Machan, B. B. Warfield. Richard Sibbes, Martin Luther, Augustine, John Newton, John Owen, John Calvin, and many more. There is even instructions how to easily upload an eBook to your Kindle.

Words

Words fail...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Tim Challies
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: