Lydia Bright shows off her washboard abs in a lilac bikini as she poses on a beach swing in Bali

Mail Online | 4/18/2019 | Sara-aisha Kent For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/18/08/12422362-0-image-a-22_1555574000882.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/06/1612826346926551959/1024x576_MP4_1612826346926551959.mp4

She recently confirmed she is giving her relationship with Lee Cronin another chance after he realised she was the 'best thing that ever happened to him'.

And Lydia Bright showed off her washboard abs in a lilac bikini as she enjoyed the final day of her Bali break with her mother, Debbie Douglas, on Wednesday.

TOWIE - Star - Beach - Indonesian - Island

The former TOWIE star, 28, looked incredible as she posed on a beach swing on the idyllic Indonesian island.

The reality TV personality beamed from ear to ear as she sported a make-up free look and had her locks swept back from her face.

Background - Image - Lydia - Debbie - Emerald

In the background of the image, Lydia's mum Debbie, 55, could be seen in an emerald green bikini as she pushed her daughter on the swing.

Lydia paid tribute to her mother with the caption, by writing: 'No one pushes me like my mum but sometimes she is a little too forceful #PushyParent (swipe left) Bikini @primark AD.'

Week - Essex - Beauty - Followers - Trip

Earlier in the week, the Essex beauty told her followers she was enjoying a freebie trip to the Bliss Sanctuary retreat with her mum and elder sister Georgia.

Keeping her fans up to date during her holiday, the star has posted a series of snaps on social media.

Offering - Lydia - Photograph - Face-to-face - Elephant

In one offering Lydia posted a photograph of herself coming face-to-face with an elephant at a sanctuary in Ubud.

The TV star wore a black bikini top and light wash denim shorts as she grinned next to the animal after a day of 'bathing, cuddling and playing'.

Caption - Hug - Elephant - Creatures - Sumatra

In the caption, she wrote: 'Getting a hug of an elephant, unforgettable. These beautiful creatures were rescued from Sumatra due to poaching and deforestation and re-homed in a sanctuary in Bali.

'Although I would love the thought of them running free in the wild, this isn't...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!