Gemma Chan stuns in single-sleeve LBD as she joins fellow honoree Olivia Munn at Apex for Youth Gala

Mail Online | 4/16/2019 | Cassie Carpenter For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/18/05/12418126-0-image-a-137_1555562392485.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/25/5446421127235612688/1024x576_MP4_5446421127235612688.mp4

Captain Marvel star Gemma Chan was honored at the Apex for Youth 27th annual Inspiration Awards gala inside Manhattan's Cipriani Wall Street on Wednesday.

The 36-year-old SAG Award nominee bared a shoulder in her single-sleeved black dress, matching clutch, and pumps selected by stylist Rebecca Corbin-Murray.

Hairstylist - Heitai - Cheung - London-born - Brit

Hairstylist Heitai Cheung coiffed the London-born Brit's tidy side-parted bun.

Make-up artist Marian Woo applied Gemma's bright red pout and kohl-rimmed eyes.

Chan - Sighting - Day - Brush - Canyon

Chan's sighting came the day after she hiked the Brush Canyon Trail in LA with The Dirt star Douglas Booth, Informer star Bel Powley, and Mr. Mercedes actor Harry Treadaway.

'I want to keep challenging people’s perceptions,' the Watership Down actress said in the May edition of InStyle Australia - on stands Thursday.

Hope - Message - Diversity - People - Stories

'I hope that the message has been received by now that diversity does pay off. People want to see these stories.'

Joining the Kurt Geiger brand ambassador on the red carpet Wednesday night was fellow Apex for Youth honoree, Olivia Munn.

Pair - Crazy - Rich - Asians - Goh

The pair may have never acted together, but the half-Chinese 38-year-old loved Crazy Rich Asians so much she wore a Goh Peik Lin (Awkwafina) costume for Halloween.

The Six actress looked groovy in a gold tank top beneath a white-striped pantsuit with bell bottoms selected by...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Conservatives are to the GOP what oil is to water, and the GOPe spend most of their time skimming it off or setting it on fire.