Mickey Rourke, 66, shows off his smooth complexion

Mail Online | 4/18/2019 | Rebecca Davison;Sameer Suri For Mailonline
monna (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/18/08/12422472-0-image-a-28_1555573210786.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/13/2245352629173504843/1024x576_MP4_2245352629173504843.mp4

Hollywood superstar Mickey Rourke was showing off his smooth complexion as he stepped out in Beverly Hills on Wednesday.

The 66-year-old, who has admitted to having cosmetic surgery to fix facial injuries, was pictured larking around with his hairdresser friend Giuseppe Franco.

Pair - Noses - Pizza - Haunt - Mulberry

The pair pressed their noses up against one another, as they sat outside their favourite pizza haunt, Mulberry Street Pizza.

The two were locked in deep conversation as they sat on a wall with Mickey wearing a monochrome top which had a deep V-shape in it.

Pair - Jeans - Pair - Adidas - Trainers

He wore a baggy pair of jeans and a pair of Adidas trainers as he relaxed outside.

Mickey will be playing a member of the Neo-Nazi prison gang the Aryan Brotherhood in an upcoming movie Night Walk.

Sean - Stone - Son - Oliver - DailyMail

His co-star Sean Stone, son of Oliver, explained to DailyMail.com: 'It's a story of star-crossed lovers, two people from different cultures, a white guy from the States and a woman from the Middle East and the love story turns into a nightmare when my character is wrongfully convicted of killing her while traveling to her homeland.'

He added, 'It's got elements of wrongful conviction and my experience in prison as I basically go from hatred to self-discovery, finding faith and spiritual awakening.'

Actor - 'Mickey - Guy - Aryan - Brother

The rising actor went on: 'Mickey plays the tough guy, an Aryan brother who I encounter on my first day in prison. He intimidates my character and I have to decide whether...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!