Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller claims doctors ignored symptoms of her spine infection

Mail Online | 4/17/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/17/21/12404976-0-image-a-49_1555533029046.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/06/3221141361904667569/1024x576_MP4_3221141361904667569.mp4

Abby Lee Miller has slammed doctors for ignoring symptoms for a spinal infection which lead to her undergoing serious surgery to remove a tumor.

Giving a glimpse into the grueling months of cancer treatment she's endured Abby Lee Miller shared a haunting photo on Wednesday showing a massive scar on her back.

Caption - Year - Today - Emergency - Surgery

The 53-year-old wrote in the caption: One year ago today ~ I underwent emergency surgery for an infection in my spine. This mass/tumor choking my spinal cord turned out to be Burkitt Lymphoma.

She continued, 'I endured ten rounds of chemo therapy (each lasting 6 days with 4/ 24hr bags pumping poison into my body ending with a spinal tap in 3 spots, plus another shot of Chemo into my tailbone area up the spinal cord around my brain cavity) Ten times!

Spine - Surgery - Months - Therapy - Miracle

'Another spine surgery was needed & I have one more still to go. I struggled thru months of physical therapy to learn to sit up again, to crawl and maybe with a miracle someday I’ll walk.

Abby then called out doctors for not spotting the severity of her condition when she presented the same symptoms more than once.

'Why - ER - Doctors - Duty - Jobs

'Why didn’t the ER Doctors on duty do their jobs? I came in twice with the same symptoms? Why didn’t somebody listen to me, the patient? I finally found the right team that’s why I lived to tell my story, I have a lot to say!

'Thank you to all wonderful top notch professionals who continue to help me heal. For those who missed it, misdiagnosed me, and the so called Federal “Doctor”...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Drove my Ford to the fjord, but the fjord was dry. . .