Sam Faiers says she doesn't think beau Paul WANTS to share a bed with her

Mail Online | 4/17/2019 | Charlotte Dean For Mailonline
liizu (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/17/23/12408972-0-image-a-60_1555539267660.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/17/2953143145780264171/1024x576_MP4_2953143145780264171.mp4

She has previously made it clear that she is desperate to get back into bed with beau Paul Knightley after a year of co-sleeping separately with their two children.

However Sam Faiers candidly revealed during Wednesday's episode that she doesn't think Paul want to share a bed with her, in favour of staying with little Paul.

Show - Paul - Paul - Bed - Move

Later on the show Paul admitted he 'doesn't want' Paul to leave the big bed and move to his own newly-decorated room, leaving viewers baffled by his reluctance to share a bed with his stunning girlfriend.

During a confessional, Sam said: 'To be honest I don't think big Paul wants him to go in his own bed, but I'm going to give it a try because once he's in his own bedroom he'll feel much more independent as well and grown up, like a big boy.'

Sam - Paul - Paul - Room - Children

Sam, 28, and Paul once again discussed little Paul moving into his own room while their two children, Paul, three and Rosie, one, played in the youngster's new room.

Following the tense scenes viewers took to Twitter to air their confusion at the family's sleeping arrangements, which have been a long-running topic on the hit ITVBe show.

Fan - 'Feel - Sam - Big - Paul

One fan wrote: 'Feel so sorry for Sam! Big Paul is adamant he doesn't want little Paul to leave the bed. Jeez you haven't slept with you're[sic] girlfriend for over 1 year! Surely she's feeling the strain! #MummyDiaries.'

Another commented: 'Why does big Paul not wanna sleep in the same bed as his girlfriend? Makes no sense.' [laughing face emoji] #MummyDiaries.

Fact - Sam - Paul - Unwillingness - Paul

A third commented on the fact the Sam doesn't seem happy with Paul's unwillingness, saying: 'So big Paul doesn't want baby Paul to go to school, or sleep in his own bed, or have a routine whatsoever...

'I'm all for doing whatever makes your family happy...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!