Ivanka says her daughter asked Siri how many people her grandfather had saved from prison

Mail Online | 4/17/2019 | Lauren Fruen For Dailymail.com;Associated Press
xhelloworld (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/17/23/12408518-0-image-a-4_1555538405829.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/17/4754034814880141274/1024x576_MP4_4754034814880141274.mp4

Ivanka Trump has revealed her young daughter Arabella used the nanny's phone to ask Siri how many people her grandfather had saved from prison.

The president's daughter and senior adviser, on a trip to Africa to promote women's economic empowerment, said her three kids are proud of the current family business - so much so that they apparently research bills passed by the president.

Ivanka - Daughter - Arabella - Siri - Digital

Mother-of-three Ivanka claims seven-year-old daughter Arabella recently asked the Siri digital assistant how many people President Trump had helped get out of prison, after the passage of a criminal justice bill that her dad Jared Kushner had helped champion.

'I think our kids are really proud and I share with them as many of these stories as I can,' Ivanka Trump said. 'I'm certainly going to share the stories of this trip.'

Wednesday - Siri - News - Articles - Trump

When asked Wednesday Siri returned news articles about Trump and the 'list of everyone he believes should be in jail'.

Trump, 72, called the bill 'an incredible success for our country' and 'beyond bipartisan' during an Oval Office signing ceremony.

Legislation - Judges - Discretion - Drug - Offenders

The legislation will give judges more discretion when sentencing some drug offenders and will boost prisoner rehabilitation efforts, among other efforts.

It received the rare support of both Democratic and Republican lawmakers as well as conservative and liberal groups that rarely work together.

Role - Scenes - Trump - Son-in-law - Ivanka

Playing a key role behind the scenes was Trump's son-in-law and Ivanka's husband Jared Kushner, 38, whose father spent time in federal prison when he was younger.

Daughter - Day - Trip - Ethiopia - Ivory

The 37-year-old first daughter spoke on the last day of her four-day trip to Ethiopia and Ivory Coast. Speaking Wednesday Ivanka stressed her commitment to her White House work, but also said it takes a 'tremendous toll' on her family life and her three young children.

'That's a price that we're paying together,' she said. 'I am looking forward to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8