Wisdom from “Anti-Anti-Trump” Norman Podhoretz

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 4/17/2019 | Dean Karayanis
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/ZZ-APP-Rush-Blur-Flag-014.jpg

RUSH: Norman Podhoretz is a brilliant conservative, formally liberal. I’ve had the pleasure and the honor of getting to know him over the years. He is a person that started out, he called himself an anti-anti-Trump supporter. Meaning he originally was a supporter of Trump by being against the people who were against Trump.

And people have talked him, he has explained his anger and his confusion over the Never Trumpers. And everybody’s said, “Norman, write that, put that down on paper.” He’s a great writer, a substantive thinker that is rare. And he’s probably the greatest living neocon, neoconservative, meaning former liberal, now conservative, ever since Irving Kristol passed away.

Dinesh - D'Souza - Twitter - Page - Podhoretz

And he has jotted some of this down now. And Dinesh D’Souza copied and pasted some of it in his Twitter page. And it’s good, and I want to read it to you. It’s not going to take that long. And it’s actually Podhoretz answering some questions. “Yeah, I’m actually quite proud of that section of the book. It certainly convinced me. See, for a while I was supporting Marco Rubio, and I was enthusiastic about him as time went on, and I looked around me, however, and I began to be bothered by the hatred that was building up against Trump from my soon-to-be new set of ex-friends.”

He’s talking about these conservative intellectual Never Trumpers. He was aghast at the hatred that he was seeing from them and in the things they would say and the things that they would write. He said, “You could think that Trump was unfit for office. I can understand that. But my ex-friends’ revulsion was always accompanied by attacks on the people who supported him. They called these people dishonorable, they called ’em opportunists, they called Trump supporters cowards. And this was done by...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
True or False Prophet, check for God keeping seal of approval.