New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Ad Reveals The Missing Character From Earlier Trailer But I’m Not Watching To Find Out Who

The Playlist | 4/17/2019 | Charles Barfield
Click For Photo: https://theplaylist.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/AvengersEndgame.jpg

Yesterday, the Russo Brothers, directors of the upcoming “Avengers: Endgame,” took to social media to once again plead with fans to not spread spoilers about the upcoming Marvel Studios film. This comes on the heels of an apparently legit leak that spoils some major moments in the film. So, with yesterday’s news and the Russos letter, I have decided to avoid any more ‘Endgame’ marketing and spoilers until I am lucky enough to see the film. The only problem is that it makes sharing the new TV spot difficult.

Normally, at this point, with the millionth TV spot hitting the internet for a Marvel movie, we’d be reluctant to share it at all. However, it appears that the new 30-second ad for ‘Endgame’ answers a question that fans have been asking since the first trailer was released earlier this year. Specifically, why was there a weird gap between characters in one of the scenes?

Marvel - Studios - CGI - Trailers - Ads

You see, Marvel Studios loves to use CGI to alter their trailers and ads to keep surprises intact. And it’s not unusual to see odd shots and weird angles in a scene used for marketing because we know that in the film, it’ll make sense. But even though many of us have decided...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Playlist
Wake Up To Breaking News!