Josh Patterson insists his daughter India will 'never come from a broken home'

Mail Online | 4/23/2019 | Andrew Bullock For Mailonline
blacky (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/17/10/12378848-0-image-a-5_1555491685925.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/10/2563792607146193120/1024x576_MP4_2563792607146193120.mp4

They were one of Made In Chelsea's best-loved couples - who provided the show with the first ever MIC baby, India.

And although Josh Patterson and Binky Felstead have since ended their romance, the pair appear to be stronger than ever, providing a stable family unit for their daughter - who turns two in June.

Cent - Minute - Binks - Responsibility - Actions

'100 per cent, the minute she was born, Binks and I had a responsibility for our own actions and India's,' JP, 29, told MailOnline. 'And we don't want any negativity around her, even though we're not together any longer.'

The reality star - who quit MIC in 2017 when India was born - went on to insist they don't consider their situation to be 'a broken home'.

Home - Communication - Love - Support - Case

'A broken home is where communication and love and support is lost. That is not the case in this family,' he said.

'How is my daughter supposed to show respect to another human if her mum and dad can't do that with each other.

Need - Animosity - Pain

'There is really no need for animosity and pain.'

JP is clearly bursting with pride for India - but joked that he gets 'confused' about how intelligent she seems to be, noting that both he and Binky can be 'ditzy' at times.

India - Class - Children

At nursery, India is moving up a class already. She's ahead of some of the other children,' he said. 'And I am like, "how has this happened?"

'Knowing what her parents are like - I am so proud and confused. It's an amazing feeling. As a father I am so proud. When she talks too. Whether she says "banana" or "lunchtime", she's just a Nobel Prize winner in my eyes.

Reflection - Family

'She really is a reflection of where this family...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Putting government in charge of morality, is like putting Satan in charge of ...