Son of 'Street Outlaws' star charged for 'running down two pedestrians while drag racing in Houston'

Mail Online | 4/16/2019 | Stephanie Haney For Dailymail.com
tingting2000 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/17/05/12371300-0-image-a-47_1555473642075.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/17/8142782310543673937/1024x576_MP4_8142782310543673937.mp4

Texas authorities have filed charges against the son of a famous street racer related to a collision that left two people seriously injured in March.

Ronald Gray Pace III is facing two felony counts of racing causing serious bodily injury for allegedly striking two pedestrians during an illegal street race, the Houston County Sheriff's Office said.

Father - Ronnie - 'Barefoot - Pace - Discovery

His father is Ronnie 'Barefoot' Pace, who is known for appearing on the Discovery Channel series 'Street Outlaws.'

The younger Pace has not yet been arrested and is expected to turn himself in.

Men - Terry - Golden - ABC - Injuries

One of the men injured, Terry Golden, told ABC he has been unable to work due to his injuries.

'The shoulder came out broke, the hip got replaced, the left ankle and two discs in my back cracked,' Golden said.

Car

'I saw the car coming, I ran, and still got hit.'

HCSO announced the charges against Pace III over Twitter on Tuesday, while sharing a video of the incident.

Gray - Pace - III - Charges - Street

'Ronald Gray Pace III faces 2 charges of felony street racing causing serious bodily injury for this 3/17/19 crash on a public roadway in Northwest Harris County,' the department tweeted.

'Two men were seriously injured and are furtunate (sic) to be alive. #hounews'

Video - Street - Crash - Place - March

The video showed a street racing crash that took place on March 17 in a business park in the 10111 block of Houston Oaks.

Police said one of the drivers in the video is Pace...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Woof!