LES MILES DISCUSSES TAKING OVER THE KANSAS FOOTBALL PROGRAM

The Daily Caller | 4/16/2019 | Staff
urbanagirl3 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Les_Miles_Settlement-e1542373689824.jpg

View this post on Instagram

The Mad Hatter 🎩 #KUfball

A post shared by Kansas Football (@kufootball) on

View this post on Instagram

Keeping a watchful eye. #KUfball

A post shared by Kansas Football (@kufootball) on

Les Miles sounds like he’s ready to pull Kansas out of the cellar of college football.

Miles told Bleacher Report the following when discussing taking over the Jayhawks in a piece published Tuesday:

Football - Couple - Opportunities - Power - Five

I want to coach football. I think I could’ve taken a couple of other opportunities, but I wanted it to be a Power Five job. I wanted it to be with an athletic director that I really felt like we could compete together with … There’s certainly a challenge here. I mean, I get that. But this is not something over the top. You have a lot to work with. It’s a great school. This is a beautiful community.

I can’t wait to see what Kansas does under Miles’ leadership. He was without a doubt the best option on the table when they hired him.

Guy

I never would have believed they could have hired a guy like him until it actually...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You can never use the word unexpected when it comes to abuse of power by the government.