Chelsea Handler Calls Joe Biden’s Behavior a ‘Silly Thing’ to Apologize For

Breitbart | 4/16/2019 | Staff
finter (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/04/Chelsea-Handler-HillTV-interview-1-640x335.jpg

In an interview with Hill.TV, comedian Chelsea Handler brushed off Joe Biden’s alleged behavior toward former Nevada Assemblywoman Lucy Flores.

“That’s a really silly thing to have to apologize for,” Handler told Jamal Simmons during the interview, which aired on Tuesday. Despite her vocal support of the #MeToo movement — once describing it as a “complete referendum” on President Trump’s election — Handler has very different views on her own chosen candidates.

People - Anything - Somebody - Harris - Man

“I don’t think any of these people should be apologizing for anything, let’s just get somebody in there,” she told Harris. “We have a man who’s acting like a lunatic, and the Democrats are being really, really too soft and apologetic about every little thing. That’s not a winning attitude.”

Furthermore, Handler is not comfortable with people labeling Biden’s behavior as sexual assault in the first place. “I understand she was uncomfortable; I don’t dismiss that,” she...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!