Avenger's Paul Rudd jokes the secret to his 'eternal youth' is Infinity Stones

Mail Online | 4/16/2019 | Charlotte Dean For Mailonline
Caris (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/16/20/12358338-0-image-a-84_1555444457008.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/08/03/6859116673205057563/1024x576_MP4_6859116673205057563.mp4

He revealed that the secret to his age-defying complexion was his 'dark heart' and a 'little moisturiser' after fans noted he has barely aged since rising to fame.

However Paul Rudd, 50, has now backtracked on his initial claim, revealing that the real untold trick behind his 'eternal youth' are Infinity Stones.

Interview - Co-star - Scarlett - Johansson - Cosmopolitan

During a joint interview with his co-star Scarlett Johansson for Cosmopolitan, Paul joked he had stolen the 'Time Stone' from the Avengers set, hence his youthful looks.

The Infinity Stones are the remnants of six singularities that existed before the Big Bang, which were compressed into Stones after the universe began and were dispersed throughout the cosmos - each holding immense power.

Time - Stone - ''I - Time - Stone

Despite not knowing whether a Time Stone actually existed, he said: ''I have the Time Stone. Is there the Time Stone? One of the Infinity Stones. I lifted it from the set.'

However Scarlett, 34, dispute his claim, and instead joked that Paul had received cosmetic help: 'He does his own Botox', she said.

'He - Face

She continued: 'He's just constantly injecting his face.'

Paul doesn't seem to have aged much since he starred opposite Alicia Silverstone in the 1995 movie Clueless as her disapproving ex-step brother Josh who she later falls for.

Fans - Twitter - Secret - Joking - 'vampire

Fans took to Twitter to guess what his anti-aging secret is, with some joking that he must be a 'vampire' or has struck a 'deal with the devil' to remain eternally youthful after he presented an award...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!