Why Is Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Perpetrating This Fraud On The People?

Conservative Firing Line | 4/16/2019 | Staff
tiffcourt011 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/lee-county-sheriff-carmine-marceno-fraud4-1200x630.jpg

The further, I dig in the ongoing story going on down in Lee County, Florida, the more I uncover unethical and corrupt behavior. I pointed out in my last report that the Florida Department of Law Enforcement issued a pretty pitiful report about a complaint filed by Deanna Williams concerning Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno and how they failed to deal with him based on their own standard of ethics. In the previous report before that, I informed the public that Marceno tells the public that he is “on track to graduate with a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice,” but the reality is that university records indicate he barely started the engine, and that was 15 years ago.

First, one does not have to have a degree to be sheriff. In normal circumstances, a degree is helpful, but usually, experience over years and integrity during one’s service makes them qualified to run for the office of sheriff.

Case - Lee - County - Sheriff - Carmine

In the case of Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno, he was appointed last year by then Governor Rick Scott at the request of former Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott. This coming year will be Marceno’s first election.

This is why things like perpetrating a fraud on the people of Lee County by telling them he is on track to receive a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice when he barely went to Florida Gulf Coast University for three months is nothing more than an attempt to boost his stature in the public eye.

COMPLETE - Sell-Out - America - Brotherhood - Mafia

Trending: The COMPLETE Sell-Out Of America To The Brotherhood Mafia: Seaports + Islamist Reps, Omar & Tlaib, Seal The Deal!

Sadly, not one media out in the area has called this out. In fact, they have repeated the fraudulent claim.

Evidence - Screenshot - Lee - County - Sheriff

So, here is the evidence. This is a screenshot from the Lee County Sheriff’s Office history. Notice...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Firing Line
Wake Up To Breaking News!