ANGEL MOTHER WHO LOST HER ONLY SON TELLS GAVIN NEWSOM TO START PROTECTING HIS PEOPLE

The Daily Caller | 4/16/2019 | Staff
entengo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Angel-Mother-Who-Lost-Her-Only-Son-Tells-Gavin-Newsom-To-Start-Protecting-His-People-Fox-Friends-4-16-19-e1555430994441.jpg

Agnes Gibboney, whose only son was killed by an illegal immigrant, called on Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom of California to start protecting his people from the dangers of illegal immigration.

Gibboney appeared on “Fox & Friends” Tuesday to discuss Newsom’s proposal to invest in El Salvador as a way of curbing the immigration crisis.

Growth - California - Stop - Health - Care

“[Newsom] ought to focus on economic growth in California. Stop giving health care to illegal aliens and free tuition, where our children have to pay full price. This is outrage. He ought to be focusing on what’s happening in our state not another country. It’s not his job to be doing that.”

WATCH:

California - State - Government - Immigrants - Citizens

She said she doesn’t trust California’s state government and claimed it’s more interested in protecting illegal immigrants than American citizens.

“I have no respect for the California government because they let me down. They protect criminal illegal aliens,” Gibboney said.

Family - Son - Sanctuary - Everyone - Individual

“They are not protecting my family. Where was my son’s sanctuary? Where is my sanctuary. And to let everyone know the individual that murdered my son will be released from prison in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!