Praying the Rosary in Light of the Bergoglian Antipapacy: Part 1, The Joyful Mysteries

www.barnhardt.biz | 4/16/2019 | Ann Barnhardt
marika (Posted by) Level 3
In a strange way, one of the things that keeps me motivated is seeing all of the pain and suffering of people in the commboxes of “Trad Inc.” websites. I see people descending into indifference, acedia, resignation that their faith (and the faith of the entire Church for the past 2000 years) has been “wrong”, “childish” and “papolatrous”, and lately lots of talk of going to the Eastern Orthodox – NOT the Byzantine Catholics, mind you, but specifically to the Eastern Orthodox in order to “escape” from any notion of the papacy at all, and even to actively embrace a rejection of the Petrine Office and Primacy.

The main thing I can do to help folks, and I see it every day in my email box and in the kind little notes that come attached to donations, is just EXPLAIN things. I am eternally grateful for every donation that comes in, and sometimes people append lovely long notes with quite a bit of information. But I am also struck many times by the donation that comes in with the two-or-three-word note: KEEP WRITING. Or, DON’T QUIT. Or, KEEP IT UP.

Rosary - Mysteries - Rosary - Anything - Ah

Now, you might be thinking, “Ann! When praying the Rosary, one should be thinking about the Mysteries of the Rosary, not anything else!” Ah, but you see, the Rosary is intended to be used as a means to apply the Gospel to our every day lives. In fact, I think that the Rosary should serve as a daily “examination of conscience” aid AND as a way to process the events of one’s daily life. Pray all 15 decades of the Rosary every day, and use the Mysteries to reconcile, process and formulate a path forward EVERY DAY. Given that most of my work these days involves exposing and combatting the Bergoglian Antipapacy,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.barnhardt.biz
Wake Up To Breaking News!