ELI MANNING LEARNED THE GIANTS TRADED ODELL BECKHAM JR. FROM WATCHING TV

The Daily Caller | 4/16/2019 | Staff
smnth28 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Eli_Manning-e1551294039133.jpg

View this post on Instagram

Lil bruh since the day u walked into that building yu gave me life, picked me up when I was down, humbled me when I was in the wrong, shown me nothin but love slime. 3/3 I flew across the country for u to be apart of somethin so amazing and special. U have changed my life in so many ways. I will miss being/ seeing u everyday. But let’s get to the real topic.... BAG ALERT boyyyyy u weathered the storm. Stood tall when u had too, head down n keeeppt fighting..... nowwwww looook at u boyyyyy , I’m so happy for u and ur family , and beyond proud of u! Best of luck for the future! U just get started Brother... of courseeee tho, LEMMME HOLSUMMM @sterl_shep3 NO MATTER the colors, U will forever be my brother !

A post shared by Odell Beckham Jr (@obj) on

Eli Manning apparently learned of the Giants’ decision to trade Odell Beckham Jr. the same way the rest of us did.

Manning told Michael Eisen the following on the team’s website Monday:

TV - Night - Tracker - Bottom - Screen

I found out just watching TV one night. I just came across the (tracker) at the bottom of the screen. Started to get a few texts. That is how I found out. The reaction, I wanted to reach out to him. Odell has been a teammate for five years and has been a friend. These circumstances, you think about the player involved. It is more than just a player; it is someone you have a relationship with. You think more about that person, how they are handling it and that they are OK and doing well with it.

Actually, ‘pissed’ doesn’t even cut it. I would march into the general manager’s office and start hurling words that you wouldn’t want a young woman...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?
Tagged: