Notre-Dame de Paris: A Supernatural Intervention of the Mother of God for France?

rorate-caeli.blogspot.com | 4/16/2019 | Staff
max1max1 (Posted by) Level 4
This night was not made for sleeping. At the sight of Notre-Dame in flames, emotion was too strong, sadness too intense, prayer too needed. And to think that just on the previous day I was still preaching under these millenary vaults where I had been ordained almost thirty years ago! I cannot express the sorrow that fills me when thinking of this archive of so many of our joyful memories disappearing in smoke...

Would you believe, however, that my consternation gave way quickly within me to a kind of enthralled gratefulness? Words that I have always wanted to hear seemed to spring miraculously from this deadly event. During these anguished hours, I seemed, in fact, to feel the old Gaul rooster wake up from his torpor.

Words - Media - Persistent - Way - Tourists

How many magnificent unanimous words the media relayed in persistent and uninterrupted way! By tourists, onlookers, journalists, politicians, churchmen, aesthetes, firemen, ... people of all ages, from all backgrounds, from all backgrounds and from all beliefs... A mysterious communion finally seemed to reign over this people of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: rorate-caeli.blogspot.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Goverment, no matter how big, is always a big problem.