Feminist, Pro-Gay Mother Of Trans Child Critiques Bans On ‘Conversion Therapy’

The Federalist | 4/16/2019 | Anonymous
Zorra (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://thefederalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/130312-N-KR503-006.jpg

Something odd is happening in gender clinics. In 2017, the number of males receiving transgender surgery in the United States increased by 41 percent over the year before, while the number of females seeking such surgery increased by 289 percent.

At the Tavistock Clinic, Britain’s sole pediatric gender clinic, the number of boys referred over the past decade has increased by 1,150 percent, the number of girls by 4,400 percent. Why is the number of females seeking transgender treatments rising much more quickly than the number of males?

Clues - Blogs - Videos - Women - Detransitioners

You can get some clues by looking at blogs and videos posted by detransitioned and desisted women. Detransitioners and desisters are people who thought they were transgender for a time and changed their minds. In their posts, some common themes regarding these women’s reasons for transitioning emerge, reasons that have nothing to do with being transgender.

Some young women say they transitioned because of same-sex attraction. They had internalized so much homophobia, they became boys rather than accept themselves as lesbians. In Britain, five clinicians have resigned from the Tavistock clinic on principle in the last three years. One of their major concerns is the large numbers of gay children being transitioned because of homophobia. The children were facing either bullying at school or parents who did not accept them. One clinician said, “A lot of the girls would come in and say, ‘I’m not a ****. I fell in love with my best girl friend but then I went online and realized I’m not a ****, I’m a boy. Phew.’” Staff at the clinic joked ruefully that due to transition “there would be no gay people left.”

Women - Reaction - Trauma - Assault - Woman

Other women say they transitioned as a reaction to trauma, often the trauma of a sexual assault. One detransitioned woman said (minute 1:55) a sexual assault “absolutely contributed...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Federalist
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Is it real news?? or MSM news??