A La Carte (April 16)

Tim Challies | 4/16/2019 | Staff
melanie7 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.challies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/ALaCarte-NewspaperScript_2b-TUES-940x492.jpg

It’s not much of a day for Kindle deals, but we’ll press on and try again tomorrow.

Jared Wilson: “Now that I’m not a pastor, I have taken seriously one of my ministerial goals in serving pastors and advocating for pastors. To that end, if you’re one of those who thinks pastors whine too much and work too little, I want to share with you some reasons you may not have considered that pastoral work really is different.”

Reviews - Matter - Author - Weeks - Underbelly

Reviews matter, but perhaps they aren’t always as trustworthy as we’d like to think. This author “spent two weeks in the underbelly of Amazon’s fake review economy — and emerged questioning our collective trust in the stars.”

Before you purchase more eBooks for your digital library, you may want to first check out Monergism.com who now has published over 450 free eBooks for your Kindle, smart phone or tablet (in multiple formats) There is enough quality biblical literature and theology to last you for many years to come. The eBooks are high quality and each has an actively linked table of contents. The collection includes authors such as Louis Berkhof, J. Gresham Machan, B. B. Warfield. Richard Sibbes, Martin Luther, Augustine, John Newton, John Owen, John Calvin, and many more. There is even instructions how to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Tim Challies
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: