Trump, Cher ‘Finally’ Agree on L.A.’s Handling of Immigrants, Homeless

NewsBusters | 4/15/2019 | Staff
entengo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/cher_4.jpg

View this post on Instagram

Welcome to the Republican Party Cher!!! 🤣 These Hollywood liberals have some balls. They advocate for these insane leftist policies and open borders when they can stick the burden on you, on your towns, your schools, and your hospitals but if it starts to effect them all of a sudden they’re not so thrilled at the inflow of illegals. What hypocrisy. Remember Libs you wanted them. We offers to give them all to you. What’s the issue? Iits like #thegreennewdeal you want it, you think it’s great, anyone who opposes it is terrible... but then Republicans want you to vote on it and you’re outraged that they would let you vote on your incredible plan. At the vote there are no yeas. Just stop being so full of crap. Everyone knows we have a hard enough time making things work for Americans. We can’t dilute American’s benefits and all of our systems so as to care for millions from all over the world. We need immigration, but how about some immigrants who come here based on merit? What the problem with that? Maybe they won’t be dependent on government and have to vote for you?Anything other than a merit system will further greatly strain actual Americans and make their lives much harder. Stop the bullshit and let’s use some common sense for once. #BuildTheWall #maga

A post shared by Donald Trump Jr. (@donaldjtrumpjr) on

While many liberal Democrats have responded harshly to President Trump’s proposal to move illegal immigrants to sanctuary cities, there is at least one notable exception in the controversy: Cherilyn Sarkisian, the singer and actress better known as “Cher.”

In a Twitter post on Sunday, the liberal celebrity focused her attention on the situation in Los Angeles, where she claimed the city does not adequately provide for the 50,000 homeless people already there and is therefore not prepared to handle a large influx of illegal immigrants, a statement that the Republican occupant of the White House readily agreed with.

Cher - Message

Cher’s message stated:

I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants,but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN. WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+Citizens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS, PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE & HUNGRY?

President - Cher

As you might imagine, it didn’t take long for the President to respond: “I finally agree with Cher!”

Donald Trump Jr. then reposted her message on Instagram and stated: “Welcome to the Republican Party, Cher!!!”

Development - NewsBusters - Contralto - Singer - President

While this development might not seem very significant, NewsBusters has previously reported that the contralto singer and the President have not always been on the same page, especially during the 2016 election.

On June 8 of that year, the day before the California primaries, Cher stated during a Hollywood fundraiser for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton:

Trump - Brains - Brains

When I watch Trump, I just want to blow my brains out. Or maybe not my brains, but I'm just like “What are...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!