Alyssa Milano’s Call For Abortion Stories Provokes Astonishing Pro-Life Testimonies

ChurchPOP | 4/13/2019 | Staff
megzmegz123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://churchpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Alyssa-Milano-story.jpg

Click For Photo: https://churchpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Alyssa-Milano-story-1.jpg

Let’s applaud these Twitter users for defending the unborn!

Alyssa Milano asked women to email her their abortion stories in a recent tweet. The stories will be for her upcoming podcast “Sorry Not Sorry.”

Actress - Roles - Who - Boss - Charmed

The actress, known for her roles in Who’s the Boss and Charmed, is a passionate pro-abortion advocate.

She made headlines for initiating a protest against Georgia’s Heartbeat Bill, which generated more than 70 Hollywood actors’ and actresses’ support.

Tweet - Women - Abortion - Stories

Here’s her most recent tweet asking for women’s abortion stories:

Milano’s tweet reads, “If you’d like to share your personal abortion story on my podcast to help shine a light on the importance of bodily autonomy, please record story on your voice memo app and email it to below address. If you’d like to remain anonymous please say so in your email. #SorryNotSorry”

Milano - Post - Sorry - Sorry - Podcast

Milano retweeted a post from her “Sorry Not Sorry” podcast account, which is below her original tweet. The tweet reads, “Nearly one in four women in the United States will have an abortion by age 45. Do you want to share your story on #SorryNotSorry? / Email Submissions@sorrynotsorrypod.com”

While the post generated a variety of responses, it also caught the attention of pro-life women, including women and men suffering from previous abortions.

Stories

Here’s some of their stories:

This user’s tweet reads, “My mom was a single mother, unmarried, daughter of a Pentecostal preacher, with a rare blood disease and working in a low wage factory job. She was encouraged to abort me told she & I would die. She chose life I’m now her caregiver. So there’s mine.”

User - Grandmother - Mom - Mind - Minute

This user said, “My grandmother was going to abort my mom but changed her mind last minute. Thankfully that means my mom, my two brothers and myself, and my two children all got to be born #sorrynotsorry”

The user then added, “Oops, forgot my three adorable nieces...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ChurchPOP
Wake Up To Breaking News!