Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Cast Reacts to Part 2's Biggest Twists

TVLine | 4/13/2019 | Andy Swift
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/sabrina-part-2-interview.jpg?w=620

If it looked like the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina stars were having a little too much fun with the supernatural shenanigans of Part 2, it’s because they were. From Sabrina’s fiery resurrection to Zelda’s own red wedding, the cast relished every devilish twist.

Behold, the 10 most insane moments from Sabrina Part 2!

Sabrina - CAOS - Part

Where is Sabrina going in CAOS Part 3?

At least that’s the impression TVLine got during a recent visit to the Netflix series’ Vancouver set. Below, see what the cast told reporters about their storylines in Part 2, including one actor’s long-awaited playdate with the Spellman witches.

DARK - SABRINA - | - Exploring - Sabrina

DARK SABRINA | Exploring Sabrina’s darker tendencies has been “fun” for Kiernan Shipka, whose mission remains “making her understandable, because she’s a complex character. … Clearly, Sabrina’s made some mistakes, but at the end of the day, my main goal is to make her a person and a human being.” As for her co-stars, they just thought it was cool. “I mean, hellfire is … next-level s–t,” Chance Perdomo said. “You have to be one of the utmost powerful witches and warlocks to be able to do that.”

HARVEY, THE HERO | Fact: No one was more excited for Part 2’s human-witch team-up than Ross Lynch. “I’ve actually been wanting to work with all the witches in the story a lot,” he said. “I’d love for Harvey to have a scene with Father Blackwood. I don’t know how that would work, but I think it would be really fun. Harvey gets to actually go to the Academy [in Part 2] and gets to be the hero. He gets to save Sabrina, which is … fun.”

ZELDA - WEDDING - | - Miranda - Otto

ZELDA’S WEDDING | Miranda Otto very much enjoyed the “cat and mouse” game Zelda played with Father Blackwood, one that eventually led to their unholy union, because it reinforced her character’s...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!