How Meghan's will be the most 'universal fashion icon' on the planet once she gives birth

Mail Online | 4/12/2019 | Ryan Parry, West Coast Editor For Dailymail.com;James Desborough For Dailymail.com
rach-rach (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/12/16/12200272-0-image-a-41_1555083598111.jpg

Meghan Markle will become the most 'universal fashion icon' on the planet once she gives birth.

That is the prediction from one of the top fashion designers that regularly dresses the former Suits actress turned British Royal.

Oscar - Renta - Director - Fernando - Garcia

Oscar de la Renta co-creative director Fernando Garcia says he believes Meghan's global appeal transcends so many other A-list stars, he revealed in an exclusive interview with DailyMailTV.

Garcia - who regularly designs outfits for Meghan and co-designed the outfit Meghan's mother Doria Ragland wore to the Royal Wedding in May last year - feels that Markle is inspirational to millions of people around the world and that will only heighten once she becomes a mother.

Weeks - Style - World - Duchess - Sussex

In recent weeks the style world lauded the Duchess of Sussex for sporting a $2,000 black printed silk-chiffon Oscar de la Renta midi dress with unicorns showing off her baby bump during a royal visit to Bristol in the UK.

And Garcia, 31, admits that working with the stunning actress turned style icon is 'fashion heaven.'

'I - Situation - Mother

'I can only imagine it is going to exacerbate the situation when she becomes a mother,' he explains.

'She will become the most universal fashion icon that there is.'

Designer - Dominican - Republic - University - Notre

The designer, who was raised in the Dominican Republic before graduating from the University of Notre Dame in Indiana, explained why he believes Meghan, 37, commands such a high status among women worldwide.

'Meghan is a woman that is very relatable, much like Amal Clooney. These are working women and so it translates much quicker than somebody who is not in the professional field for instance. It blows up. We sell out immediately, because everybody wants to look up to somebody like either of them. It is fashion heaven for me.'

Designer - Monse - Brand - Creator - Laura

The designer, who with acclaimed Monse brand creator Laura Kim took the reins of the Oscar de la Renta...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!