Gemma Atkinson says she feels 'sick' and 'like a sloth' in candid post about pregnancy struggles

Mail Online | 4/12/2019 | Laura Fox For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/12/20/12207562-0-image-a-68_1555098640466.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/17/2451027723909116533/1024x576_MP4_2451027723909116533.mp4

Gemma Atkinson has shared a candid post about her struggles with pregnancy, as she took a break from her fitness regime to tuck into an enormous pizza.

The expectant actress told fans she was feeling 'sick' and 'like a sloth' as she insisted she wasn't always committed to her fitness regime.

Gemma - Child - Gorka - Marquez - Year

Gemma is set to welcome her first child with boyfriend Gorka Marquez later this year, and has spoken candidly about the toll pregnancy has taken on her body.

In the snap, Gemma could be seen tucking into a enormous pizza, as she told fans she was enjoying the treat after pregnancy left her feeling 'exhausted.'

Strictly - Come - Dancing - Star - Snap

The former Strictly Come Dancing star explained she posted the snap to show followers she's not immune from the struggles that come with expecting a baby, despite her inspirational fitness videos.

She wrote: 'Since I posted the videos of me training during pregnancy I've had lots of messages from pregnant ladies saying ''I wish I had the energy'' or ''I look massive and I'm only so many weeks'' or ''all I want to do is eat and sleep.'' The last thing I want is for any woman to not feel like they are doing OK.

'So - Today - Share - Days - Training

'So today, I wanted to share one of the days when I'm NOT doing my training and NOT having my green juice and NOT doing my meditating because I do have those days as well.

She added: 'Y'day my day started at 4am and finished at 8pm. I was so exhausted I felt sick. I know there's millions of woman who have been pregnant before me & there will be millions more after me and from that what I know is that EVERY pregnancy is different.

Home - Work - Trackies

'Today I didn't shower, I came home from work, I put my trackies on, I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!