Chuck Todd Fires Back at Chris Cuomo: Nobody Wanted to Hire Him

NewsBusters | 4/12/2019 | Staff
Kota79Kota79 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/chris-cuomo-chuck-todd.png

It’s always interesting when liberals attack conservatives. However, it’s always fascinating when liberals take on other liberals.

That’s been the case for several days with Chuck Todd -- moderator of NBC’s Meet the Press Sunday program -- and Chris Cuomo, anchor of the Cuomo Prime Time weeknight series. Cuomo recently compared Todd unflatteringly to Jake Tapper, anchor of CNN’s weekday show The Lead.

Profile - Hollywood - Reporter - Cuomo - NBC

In a profile by the Hollywood Reporter, Cuomo bashed NBC by arguing that CNN has more influence than they do.

Anderson Cooper is a **** of a lot bigger than any male anywhere on network television.

Chuck - Todd - Jake - Tapper - Jake

I would argue that Chuck Todd ain’t Jake Tapper. Jake Tapper has a much bigger footprint in politics than Chuck Todd does.

Of course, it came as no surprise that Todd fired back while a guest on WABC’s Bernie and Sid in the Morning radio program on Friday.

Guy - Todd - Cuomo

“I don’t know the guy,” Todd stated before noting he was baffled why Cuomo had slammed him. “I’ve met him once, I don’t know much about him.”

“I’m not kidding,” he added. “I’ve no idea where this guy’s coming from.”

NBC - Anchor - Somebody - Fact - Nobody

The NBC anchor continued: “I just read it as somebody who wanted to defend the fact that nobody in broadcast television wanted to hire him, I guess, or he couldn’t get the job that he wanted.”

“I don’t know what it was, but he was awfully defensive so he took...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The truth fairly and honestly presented, will be spun as a lie by a politician.