Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez blames banks for the fact that Obama forced them to give mortgages to people who were unable to pay them back

Dan from Squirrel Hill's Blog | 4/12/2019 | Staff
Coraav (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://img.youtube.com/vi/P0ywyVRNdMU/0.jpg

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez recently blamed banks for the fact that Barack Obama forced them to give mortgages to people who were unable to pay them back.

When Obama was working as a “community organizer,” he filed lawsuits which forced banks to give mortgages to people with bad credit and low incomes. As a result, many of these people ended up defaulting on their mortgages. As their attorney, Obama collected $23,000 in legal fees for himself.

Home - Loans - People - Credit

“to make home loans to people with weaker credit”

But Ocasio-Cortez didn’t blame Obama for the fact that Obama forced these banks to give mortgages to people who were unable to pay them back.

Banks - Fact - Obama - Banks - Mortgages

Instead, she blamed the banks for the fact that Obama forced the banks to give mortgages to people who were unable to pay them back.

Here are her exact words:

District - Rikers - Island - Kids - Turnstile

“In my district, I represent Rikers Island. I represent kids that go to jail for jumping a turnstile because they can’t afford a Metro card. Do you think that more folks...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Dan from Squirrel Hill's Blog
Wake Up To Breaking News!